Photo: Ajay Raina
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (162)
- ► 2012 (253)
- Grand Lodge of India celebrated its Golden Jubilee...
- Does the Grand Orient of France and the Grand Lodg...
- Supreme Council of Nicaragua celebrates its Golden...
- British Freemasons help finding a new drug for scl...
- Grand Lodge of Baja California signs treaty with t...
- Debate on American and Latin American Freemasonry ...
- Grand Lodge of Spain and the Ministry of Culture s...
- "Lino Salvini" Studies Institute
- Brother Dumitru Prunariu launches today the "Tin T...
- The French National Grand Lodge (GLNF) signed a Re...
- The Inter-American Masonic Confederation has compl...
- Romanya Masonik Haber Ajansı - Masonic Press Agenc...
- APMR expands its activities in the lusophone world...
- The Inter-American Masonic Confederation started i...
- Grand Master Luis Riveros Cornejo: "I believe in y...
- he Interamerican Masonic Confederation debates soc...
- Grand Orient of Italy to help flood victims
- Christmas Concert at Freemasons' Hall in Scotland
- GOIÂNIA - Second Masonic March against corruption
- Second Masonic March against corruption
- Latin American Freemasons meet in Mexico for 2012 ...
- Pyramids of Egypt have been closed this evening fo...
- Freemasons of the Grand Orient oppose Nicolas Sark...
- Preparatory reunion of the Interamerican Masonic C...
- Rumors about a new Masonic policy: UGLE's member a...
- Scottish Rite Center in Fort Wayne is bought by lo...
- Prince Charles drew attention today by his tie col...
- Prince Charles and the Grand Master of Gabon discu...
- "The crisis of values" is the main concern of Sp...
- Sarkozy, Obama, Cameron and Berlusconi at the G20
- Mexican Freemasons discussed the current situation...
- NGLR decided: "The exclusion of the Past Grand Mas...
- ▼ November (32)
Photo: Ajay Raina
Posted by A at 12:47
Posted by A at 12:39
Sovereign Grand Commander
The Supreme Council of Nicaragua was founded in 1961 and is recognized by the Supreme Councils affiliated to the Supreme Council of Southern jurisdiction of the United States. During this evening the Sovereign Grand Commander will offer to the delegations present at the event a cocktail, followed tomorrow, December 1st by the anniversary program started with a 33 Degree Masonic meeting.
Posted by A at 12:34
Posted by A at 12:43
Posted by A at 12:43
Posted by A at 17:41
Posted by A at 17:39
Posted by A at 17:36
Brother Dumitru Prunariu (Member of the Order of the Templar, York Rite and of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite) will officially launch the book. He is the first Romanian astronaut, former Ambassador of Romania in the Russian Federation and Chairman of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space at the UN.
Posted by A at 15:08
The French National Grand Lodge (GLNF) signed a Recognition Treaty with the Grand Lodge of Baja California
APMR recalls that GLNF is a full member of the Inter-American Masonic Confederation, part of Zone 2 with the Grand Orient of Haiti, the Grand Lodge of the Dominican Republic, the Grand Lodge of Puerto Rico and the Grand Lodge of Cuba.
Posted by A at 18:08
In an exclusive interview with the Masonic Press Agency of Romania, the Grand Secretary of Grand Lodge of Baja California, Brother Miguel Carreño Bahena, spoke about the importance of the symbolism of this event and the importance for all Freemasons of belonging to a Regular Grand Lodge recognized as such in all Masonic organizations and forums, including the World Conference of Regular Grand Lodges. APMR points out that the Grand Lodge of Baja California signed this year in Bucharest a Treaty of Recognition with the National Grand Lodge of Romania (MLNR) headed by Most Worshipful Grand Master Radu Balanescu.
In the same interview the Grand Secretary spoke about the universality of the of the topics discussed by the Grand Master and the fact that justice and social security are things that Freemasonry has always sought to improve.
Miguel Bahena Carreño pointed out that the preparatory meeting for the 2012 General Assembly to be held in Brazil was successful. All subjects were carefully reviewed and adopted by the Grand Lodges present, respecting the sovereignty and independence of each member. Finally, he defined the IMC as a "society builder."
Posted by A at 17:58
Posted by A at 02:06
Posted by A at 21:00
At 9:00 local time took place the opening session of the Masonic meeting where Freemasons honoured the national flag of Mexico, there were presented all civil authorities present and Grand Masters attending. Also in the opening it was presented the message of Tijuana's Mayor (Brother Carlos Bustamante Anchondo).
Posted by A at 01:47
Posted by A at 16:09
signing the agreement in Washington D.C.
We must mention the fact that IMC is renowned for its social and educational projects in Latin America. The most important step was made a few years ago by signing with the OAS (Organization of American States) a protocol regarding education.
More information regarding the event here
Posted by A at 13:37
Posted by A at 12:00
Posted by A at 11:58
Posted by A at 11:53
This week's meeting is preparatory for the 2012 general assembly to be held in Brazil. This year announced their presence in Tijuana IMC's Executive Secretary (Rafael Aragon Guevara), IMC's President (Jorge Jaramillo Valencia) and IMC's Zone/Area I President (Romualdo Sánchez Solórzano).
Posted by A at 17:33
Posted by A at 19:50
Posted by A at 16:23
Preparatory reunion of the Interamerican Masonic Confederation - 2011, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Posted by A at 19:18
Rumors about a new Masonic policy: UGLE's member arrives at the Temple of the Grand Orient of France in Paris
Posted by A at 18:50
Posted by A at 03:58
Posted by A at 17:11
Posted by A at 17:08
"The crisis of values" is the main concern of Spanish Freemasons, shows the survey conducted by GLE
With regard to political orientation, 23.8% consider themselves liberal, 15.6% conservative and 16.3% Social Democrats. The "crisis of values" is the main concern of Spanish Freemasons (43.8%), 25.8% considering that this problem is valid also for Spain.
Posted by A at 00:04
Posted by A at 22:57
Posted by A at 12:52
Please note that the mentioned Grand Lodge is MLNaR and not MLNR (recognized by UGLE). Both have in English the same translation.
Posted by A at 20:12