Washington, United States of America. Today marks 237 years since the founding of the United States. The event has a double meaning: a historical and a Masonic one. Many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons. The first President of the United States was also a Freemason. Given this, the event is marked symbolically by Freemasons throughout the U.S..
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- Gary John Bacon is the new Grand Master of Queensl...
- Freemasonry donated hundreds of thousands of pound...
- Grand Master of Chile understands the protests of ...
- Freemasonry revived in Egypt: Sovereign Grand Lodg...
- The 2013 General Assembly of the Confederation of ...
- July 4, a historic and Masonic event
- Radu Vasile, former Premier of Romania, died at ag...
- ▼ July (7)
- ► 2012 (253)