Brussels, European Union. On November 5, 2013, took place the annual meeting of EU's leaders with leaders of Freemasonry in Europe. The meeting was attended by José Manuel Barroso (European Commission President), Herman Van Rompuy (European Council President), László Surján (Vice-President of the European Parliament) and Grand Masters from Germany, Belgium, France, Hungary, Portugal and Greece.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- EU's leaders met with leaders of Freemasonry in Eu...
- Masonic appeal for flood victims in Philippines
- UN and Rotary, partnership to promote peace in the...
- Edgar Sánchez Caballero is the new Grand Master of...
- Grand Lodge of Gabon celebrates 30 years
- Annual Communication Session of the Supreme Counci...
- Elections for the office of Grand Master of the Sy...
- Héctor Farfán Stamp, 33° was elected Sovereign Gra...
- EXCLUSIVE | Interview with the Grand Master of the...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2012 (253)
Saturday, 16 November 2013
Posted by A at 00:00