Paris, France. On April 12, 2014 took place the Annual Communications of the French National Grand Lodge. The event took place in the "Grande Arche à La Défense". This event is an important one in the history of the Grand Lodge.
Also on April 12, 2014, were adopted, among others, the following measures (approved with 99.89% of votes):
1. The mandate of the Grand Master is of 3 years and may be reelected only once;
2. Grand Master is the President of the Association;
3. All regulations will be published in a single book;
4. The Council of the Wise may initiate the impeachment procedure of the Grand Master;
5. It was establish the procedure for voting by mail or online;
The French National Grand Lodge will operate now under a new constitution, which will lead to the final restoration of its status as sole Regular Grand Lodge (recognized) in France.