Paris, France. The long awaited moment came. The French National Grand Lodge took note of the position of the Supreme Council and decided to break off all relations with it. Following the decree issued by Grand Master Jean Pierre Servel, GLNF members are not allowed to join the Scottish Rite bodies of the SCplF and are prohibited from participating at any Masonic events under its command.
- ► 2016 (35)
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2015
- Regular Grand Lodge of Belgium has resumed relatio...
- GLNF ends its relation with the Supreme Council fo...
- The Duke of Kent was nominated as Grand Master
- England, Scotland and Ireland present at GLNF's An...
- Grand Lodge of Spain: corruption is the biggest pr...
- Leandros Lefakis is the new leader of the Scottish...
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2013 (162)
- ► 2012 (253)
Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Posted by A at 14:44