Following the events that took place in April this year and after the working visit on 1-3 May in London, the Secretary-General will convene, in extraordinary session, the Council to require the amendment of the Constitution (Article 6). The session will take place on 18-21 May 2015. It is for the first time that the Constitutive Act undergoes a change. According to the Constitution, the procedure for amendment of Art. 6 must receive the consultative vote of the Council after a debate. The amendment requires the elimination of the second paragraph: "It is forbidden the use of the terms Regular and Irregular". Therefore, the Agency can apply, without restrictions, Art. 6 in its foreign policy and in the new editorial policy.
- ► 2016 (35)
- Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of the Cze...
- Eileen GRAY (HFAF) passed to the Eternal Lodge
- Invictus Lodge (National Grand Lodge of Romania) h...
- MASONIC AGENCY | The Council approved the amendmen...
- The Supreme Council, SJ raised almost $ 2 million ...
- Women's (Feminine) Grand Lodge of Portugal celebra...
- XIX World Conference of the Supreme Councils start...
- Grand Master of Western Australia visited Slovakia...
- Romanian Masonic Week | 2015
- German Freemasonry helps to rebuild Nepal
- International Symposium of Europe Lodges
- Art. 6 of the Agency's Constitution will be amende...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (162)
- ► 2012 (253)
Monday, 4 May 2015
Posted by A at 13:45