Vienna, Austria | The seizures during the Nazi era affected Freemasonry both in terms of heritage and symbolic. Thus, after almost a century, the Grand Lodge of Austria came into possession of a collection of books confiscated by the regime of Adolf Hitler. The books that have been until recently at the Bavarian State Library were handed over to the Grand Master of Austria, Georg Semler. The SS confiscated the collection of books due to the policy of discrediting and terrorizing of Freemasonry by the Nazis.
- Gabriel Olivares Frías, 33° passed away
- The Artistic Director of the George Enescu Philhar...
- Installation ceremony of the Grand Lodge of Kazakh...
- Officials in Sofia (Bulgaria) attack Freemasonry
- Irakli M. is the new Grand Master of Georgia (Tbil...
- Austrian Freemasonry came into possession of a col...
- ▼ November (6)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (162)
- ► 2012 (253)