- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (162)
- ► 2012 (253)
- Recitation in Sanskrit and Tibetan by Venerable Pr...
- Antoine Sfeir - similarities and differences in th...
- Ernesto Piacentini (Franciscan theologian) argues ...
- Albert Guigui, Chief Rabbi of Brussels opened the ...
- Nicolas Sarkozy visited the Statue of Liberty on t...
- Grand Master of Cuba is accused of collaborating w...
- General Knud Bartels will be the new Head of NATO ...
- King Michael I of Romania shall address to the Par...
- IMC's VI Zone/Area shall meet in Montevideo in Oct...
- GLNF loses the recognition of the Grand Lodges of ...
- SCPLF's Sovereign Grand Commander resigned from th...
- Grand Lodges of Africa are with the French Nationa...
- Chile's Parliament has a Masonic Parliamentary gro...
- Grand Orient of France cuts relations with the Gra...
- APMR's Secretary-General congratulated the Grand L...
- Grand Lodges in Brazil celebrate Brazil's independ...
- Grand Lodge of Vermont and Hurricane Irene
- Communist Party of Cuba tries to subordinate the G...
- Simão Jatene - Grand Benefactor of the Masonic Ord...
- Grand Lodge of Goias wants electoral reform
- Guy Arcizet relies on the reasoning of French Free...
- World Conference on civilizations in Bucharest
- Guy ARCIZET re-elected Grand Master of the Grand O...
- Bulandra Theatre and the Masonic symbols
- Wichita Scottish Rite Center was vandalized
- Scandal between the Grand Orient of Italy and the ...
- Parliament of Goiás pay homage to Freemasonry
- Joint Masonic meeting of the Symbolic Grand Lodge ...
- ▼ September (28)
Recitation in Sanskrit and Tibetan by Venerable Professor Ngawang Samten at the National Military Club of Bucharest
Posted by A at 16:03
Posted by A at 15:56
Ernesto Piacentini (Franciscan theologian) argues complementarity and pluralism in human civilization
Posted by A at 15:53
Albert Guigui, Chief Rabbi of Brussels opened the series of conferences within the 130 years Anniversary since the foundation of the SCR
Posted by A at 18:45
Nicolas Sarkozy visited the Statue of Liberty on the occasion of 125 years since the inauguration of the monument
Posted by A at 19:38
Posted by A at 12:57
Posted by A at 18:41
Posted by A at 18:32
Posted by A at 21:56
Posted by A at 21:51
Posted by A at 21:49
Posted by A at 21:44
Posted by A at 21:40
Posted by A at 21:32
Posted by A at 01:13
Throughout the entire country took place today events organized by the Grand Lodges that marked the moment with solemnity. In his speech, the Grand Master of Goias spoke about the importance of initiating Prince Pedro, later Emperor Pedro I. The Grand Master concluded his speech talking about the fight against drugs, giving a message of unity in this respect.
The Grand Orient of São Paulo organized a National Day Masonic parade. The "Masonic Battalion" participated in the official parade started at 7:30.
In the Brazilian State of Rondonia Grand Master Juscelino Moraes do Amaral led the Masonic group parading with full Masonic Regalia.
Posted by A at 20:03
Posted by A at 10:00
Posted by A at 09:30
Posted by A at 15:55
Posted by A at 15:51
GOdF is focused on poverty, social exclusion, youth (excluded from the debates and hear only when being violent) and on Europe (resumption of contacts with the Grand Orient of Belgium to provide a lobby for democratic values in the European Community). Today, the Grand Master receives foreign delegations in Paris, arriving from around the world for the ending session of the annual general Assembly.
Posted by A at 01:55
Posted by A at 01:53
Posted by A at 16:10
The all-seeing eye, the triangle, the sun and the moon have found their way into the new image of the prestigious cultural institution of Romania, headed by Director Alexandru (Ducu) Darie.
Posted by A at 21:56
Posted by A at 20:25
Scandal between the Grand Orient of Italy and the Roman Catholic Church. Gustavo Raffi: "This is social justice and not religious war"
Posted by A at 14:13
Posted by A at 14:08
Joint Masonic meeting of the Symbolic Grand Lodge of Paraguay and the Grand Lodge of Parana (Brazil)
Posted by A at 14:04