London, United Kingdom. After years of working in favor of the Order, Alan Englefield, one of the most prominent Freemasons in England and abroad, left the office of Grand Chancellor of UGLE. As stated by the Grand Master, the Duke of Kent, Englefield was the one who "has made an invaluable contribution to bringing us closer to other Grand Lodges around the world, as well as to maintaining our position as the Mother Grand Lodge."
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (162)
- Sebastián Piñera stated that: "Freemasonry has lef...
- Alan Englefield left the office of Grand Chancello...
- 150 years since the founding of the Grand Lodge of...
- The representative of the President of the Europea...
- Installation ceremony of the Knights Templar by UN...
- Romanian Masonic Week
- UGLE's Grand Master visited Romania
- Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Estonia...
- ▼ May (8)
Monday, 28 May 2012
Posted by A at 15:08