Fire at the Temple of the Grand Lodge Valle de Mexico

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Mexico City, Mexico. Yesterday morning a fire occurred at the Temple of the Grand Lodge Valle de Mexico, located in San Rafael neighborhood. The fire was extinguished by firefighters from the Federal District and can cause might be an electrical short circuit.


According to the latest information, Grand Master Jorge Alejandro Aviles Reyes announced that the historical archive of the Grand Lodge and the Secretariat database have been saved.


 
 
 

Masonic Times

Agencia de Prensa Masónica

Agência de Imprensa Maçônica