Lilongwe, Malawi. African Freemasonry is growing and Malawi is no exception. In Malawi there are already several Masonic Lodges gathering prominent men of the society. Two of the Lodges work under the jurisdiction of the United Grand Lodge of England (District Grand Lodge of Zimbabwe), and another under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Scotland.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- Italy's President address to the Grand Orient of I...
- Installation Ceremony of the Deputy for the Provin...
- Sadio Lamine SOW was elected Grand Master of the N...
- APMR officially withdraws from Mexico
- Grand Chancellor of the United Grand Lodge of Engl...
- Freemasonry flourishes in Malawi
- The City Hall of Santa Cruz de Tenerife has signed...
- Grand Lodge of Russia sponsors the Russian-America...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (253)