Rome, Italy. The Italian President Giorgio Napolitano sent a letter to the Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy saying that he appreciated "the effort to promote culture and Fraternity". President Napolitano thanked the Grand Orient for the topics covered in this year, topics which combat fundamentalism in all its forms.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- Italy's President address to the Grand Orient of I...
- Installation Ceremony of the Deputy for the Provin...
- Sadio Lamine SOW was elected Grand Master of the N...
- APMR officially withdraws from Mexico
- Grand Chancellor of the United Grand Lodge of Engl...
- Freemasonry flourishes in Malawi
- The City Hall of Santa Cruz de Tenerife has signed...
- Grand Lodge of Russia sponsors the Russian-America...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (253)
Italy's President address to the Grand Orient of Italy: "I appreciate the effort to promote culture and Fraternity"
Thursday, 26 September 2013
Posted by A at 13:56