Accra, Ghana. On 14 September 2013 took place the installation ceremony of Brother Dr. Nii Adjetey Bonnie Andrews, 33° as Deputy for the Province of Ghana. The event took place in the presence of over 150 Brethren from Ghana, West Africa, Scotland and the ceremony attended by the Sovereign Grand Commander of Scotland J. M. Marcus Humphrey of Dinnet, 33° and by the Grand Secretary General of Scotland Alexander Galbraith, 33°. The installation speech can be read in full on Masonic Times.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- Italy's President address to the Grand Orient of I...
- Installation Ceremony of the Deputy for the Provin...
- Sadio Lamine SOW was elected Grand Master of the N...
- APMR officially withdraws from Mexico
- Grand Chancellor of the United Grand Lodge of Engl...
- Freemasonry flourishes in Malawi
- The City Hall of Santa Cruz de Tenerife has signed...
- Grand Lodge of Russia sponsors the Russian-America...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (253)
Tuesday, 24 September 2013
Posted by A at 14:47